New Upgrade v2.0.0-FINAL
The release of v2.0.0-FINAL is the last release of this extension.
Facebook Photo Albums v2.0.0-FINAL is the last release of this extension. Due to the ever changing Facebook API landscape, this extension and my time keeping up with Facebook's API changes have reached it's 'End-Of-Life'! The current release v2.0.0 has several pre-populated Facebook Access Tokens to choose from. However, one by one each selection will stop working. If you have tried all of these selections and still can't get this extension to display, PLEASE uninstall Facebook Photo Albums and start searching for a replacement. SORRY!
- This module will not display 'private' Facebook Photo Album(s)... just public access PHOTO ALBUMS!
- When upgrading please make sure you go in the Facebook Photo Albums module settings and click the SAVE button. This will bind all the new features/options to it's database.
- Facebook Page Name: Enter the Facebook Page Name (this can be a proper name or the 17 digit number found in the Facebook URL (based on how the Facebook account was set-up) you wish to display their photo albums.
- Facebook Access Token ID: With v1.9.9-FINAL release there are seven (7) Access Tokens to choose from. One-by-one each supplied Access Tokens will expire. Based on the supplied Access Tokens, you should receive two (2) plus years of a working Access Token (no promises!).
- Thumbnail width: Enter a pixel value.
- Thumbnail height: Enter a pixel value.
- List albums to skip: Enter the albums you do not want to display. Read 'Skip Album Formatting Tip' for formatting details.
- Skip Empty Albums: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to skip Facebook ablums that do not contain photos.
- Show Account Info: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display selected Facebook page info.
- Show Image Count?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display the album photo count.
- No. of Albums on pageload: Enter a number value to restrict the number of album thumbnails to show on initial pageload. Note: 0=Show All.
- Button text for albums: Button text for 'Show more' albums.
- No. of Photos on pageload: Enter a number value to restrict the number of photo thumbnails within an album to show on initial pageload. Note: 0=Show All.
- Button text for photos: Button text for 'Show more' photos.
- Show album name in gallery?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to show album name in gallery.
- Use Photo Checked Option?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to use the Photo Checked Option. This will allow your visitors to link/download your Facebook Photo Album individual photos on click.
- Use Lightbox on photo click?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to use the built-in lightbox.
- Show description in lightbox?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display the photos description if one exists.
- Show comments in lightbox?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to show comments in lightbox.
- No. of comments to show: Enter a value of your choice.
- Social buttons in lightbox: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display social buttons within the lightbox.
- Lightbox background color: Set lightbox background color and tint effect (New option with v1.9.9).
- Use album hover effect: Adjust how your album thumbnails react on mouseover (New option with v1.9.9).
- Album title font size: Adjust to your specific needs (New option with v1.9.9).
- Album title color: Set album title color and tint effect (New option with v1.9.9).
- Album title font weight: Adjust to your specific needs (New option with v1.9.9).
- Style color: Using the color picker to select the RGB style color throughout Facebook Photo Albums.